Tuesday

And now..guest writer!

Today my chest is puffed up like a Robin's. My very first article has featured in Classic Play, a wonderful American online parenting zine and blog that shares my Brothers Trimm philosophy. The wonder of the internet, really holds no bounds. Imagine, after seeing a very clever party she created for her son, I approached Jennifer Cooper, to see if I could feature her on the BT. That small request has now created an instant kinship and the door to a whole new area for me. To say my eyes are opening to possibilities is an understatement. The power of this machine I hack away at daily is just phenomenal. And to think that I am here in little old Hobart and she, (my namesake!) all the way in beautiful Baltimore, Maryland. Wondrous. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails