Wednesday

Trying something new

So my Supercool posts have been, well, less than cool without even mentioning the super, and I often wish I had more time to devote some personal ponderings to a place outside my head.
My wish may have been answered as I tap away from my bed on my new supercool gadget of love. Yes I now own an iPhone and yes it has brightened my day, week and almost month of ownership. Not having to sit in the icebox of a study is such a relief and although our bedroom is actually just as freezing (and yes I have heard of heating), there is something quite lovely and contemplative about writing in bed.
So with that I bring you this post, one of purposeful rebirth,(that's where the pretty flower comes in - it blossomed in our front garden this week) where I can log and share my musings, my amusings and all the bits in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails