Friday

Eat, Pray, Love

I have recently come to relish a particular time of day. It's a time when both of my little boys have their midday nap and I can stop everything and take a little time out. Laundry can wait. Washing up can wait. Tidying the toys can wait.

Silence has become a precious commodity and I have started to fall back in love with peace and quiet. I have boycotted the TV so Ellen and Oprah, I'm sorry, no more. A new book has taken precedence over eye candy and my latest choice is a timely read. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert is a wonderful personal journey of female self discovery and has re-ignited my love of reading.

1 comment:

tamara said...

i have read this so many times..one of my all time favourite books!!!!! what a wonderful writer she is. it is my standard birthady gift to girlfriends! Tx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails