Tuesday

Party Planner

My new faithful side-kick, Teddy (I love him because he is so quiet) has agreed to model my latest creation, in preparation for Jack's birthday this weekend. The all important celebrations for the big day top my weekly list of priorities and I have been trying to stick to a non toxic, environmentally kind theme. His new train set is wooden, his cake will be home made. Paper plates, bamboo cutlery, no plastic where I can...Decorations will be made using whatever I have in the craft drawer. Do I still do party bags and what can I include that doesn't scream - stingy hippy?! The thing is really that the kids won't remember or even care what kind of effort I put into our little gathering. Is it me just wanting to impress the adults or myself? If so, maybe I need to get out more...

2 comments:

Vaness said...

Well, I think its amazing what you are doing.
I wish I was "that" creative and able to make a paper plane not to mention party accessories!

Trendsetter is what I call you!

Nuella said...

How creative. I hope you find all this relaxing.
I love the hat and I love Teddy too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails