Tuesday

The week that was...



















It is seven days now since I faced what was to be a week from hell. This is how it went.
Monday: Cold and cough - two boys and a mum
Tuesday: Food Poisoning - one boy and a mum
Wednesday: Daycare send one boy home with temperature
Thursday: 2nd official day of work, scraped through unscathed (minor miracle)
Friday: Contact lens removes top layer of cornea and damages both eyes - mum (not permanent, thank heaven)
Saturday: Cold and exhaustion - Dad
Sunday: Sneezing resumes - one boy
Monday: Cold takes hold once more: one boy

I think I might take myself down to the homeopath and see if they can mix us up a daycare diffuser that will allow the boys to at least have a full week without snot, red noses and encrusted sleeves?

2 comments:

knitknotnat said...

Poor things! I thought it was bad at my place (mum, dad and girl with colds and girl teething). Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

thanks!! we are all ok now, just normal colds now, i don't think they'll ever go away!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails