Friday

Friday Treats

So this is how I felt yesterday after a week of not so much sleeping. We've been experiencing a few issues in the going to bed department with our littlies that thankfully (and without jinxing it), I feel are now much improved. This week has disappeared and I don't know what I have accomplished. I think I will leave that gold star to my lovely husband (trumpet horn), who today, was asked to permanently join the team he has been cooking with over the past few weeks. The upside is that the business is super dynamic and really sees his talents. The downside is that we won't see him for dust over the next while. BUT I am not one to complain, this is yet another supercool moment in our Hobart adventure. Hang on, maybe I can claim an accomplishment this week... successfully reinventing the bedtime ritual is definitely worth a self pat on the back.
So why have I titled this Friday Treats? Well this morning, I had a magical forty minute sleep in, the boys didn't whinge once in eight hours and I am now enjoying complete silence as I type. Treats indeed.

1 comment:

Pip said...

Snaps for you Missus! A Friday treat for us too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails