Monday

Make and Do

I love getting packages in the post. I just received a gorgeous bundle from Notemaker today, mostly Christmas gifts for my Mum, which I would of course totally like for myself. Delivered in a printed calico bag, all I wanted to do was sit cross legged and play with my new toys!
This morning, our resident chef also got creative and tackled the crafty gift he recently received from my sister in London. Although I did try and steal it a few times and make it myself, he built this fabulous cardboard owl today, with the help of our dexterous young apprentice. My love of paper products continues with this clever gift from Muji. Flat packed, easy to build with awesome design to boot, The Count, as I now like to call him, can be found brandishing his wings over our fireplace, far out of reach from nimble fingers.

2 comments:

Nuella said...

Gosh, I love getting packages by post.!!

Your Mum is really lucky.

Anonymous said...

Is that a "not even owl!" love it...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails