Saturday

She Sells Seashells at the Seashore

What is it about the beach that awakens your senses and gives you a whole dose of feel-goodness? Finding yet another glorious squeaky white beach only an hour from our door was another lovely discovery today and to share it as an entire family was all the better. As the boys splashed about, ate sand and climbed the dunes, I fished for shells and found a treasure trove. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I love looking for pretty molluscs . As a girl I loved to look for stones on our beaches in Ireland, I think I got it from my Mum. Transfer that to Aussie shores and I just become hypnotised by the shapes and subtle colours. So I'm sharing with you my findings today and will enjoy looking at my souvenirs, a lovely memory of this sunny Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails