Saturday

Wardrobe malfunction?

We were happily playing at Kindergym last week when I realised I had made a major fashion blunder. It wasn't worn out socks or navy clashing with black, but something much more embarrassing. I had dressed our two boys AND myself in stripes. When I later hung out the washing I realised I had a minor obsession. Almost every item that came out of the laundry basket was striped, even the new pillowcases I just bought. It got worse. I have now realised that almost sixtypercent of our family's clothing is, yep you guessed it, striped. Scarves, gloves,tights, t-shirts, sweaters, you name it. Thankfully, my obsession has not gone below the belt, although hang on, those boxer shorts didn't escape. Gee I wonder who bought them? Right, I think it's time I moved on and embraced a new pattern. Check, mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails