Sunday

Cries and Misdemeanours

My escape into blogdom has been thoroughly rattled this week by the upcoming big move to Tasmania. Not one chore has been successfuly completed nor have I managed to achieve half the things I set out to do. This has been my week...

Monday: Amount of times I asked Jack to stop sitting on Charlie - 160. Boxes packed -2

Tuesday: Lost my keys, again. Found them. Lost them again. Boxes packed - 1

Wednesday: Downed 3 champagnes in quick succession at high school art exhibition and wore shoes that were too tight. Boxes packed - 0

Thursday: Peed on twice while changing Charlie's nappy. Boxes packed - 0

Friday: Lost my marbles. Got homeopathic remedy to try and remind me where I left them. Boxes packed - does half a box count?

Saturday: Dropped mobile phone into full bowl of whipped cream at birthday party. Boxes packed - 0

Sunday: Father's Day. FINALLY, a relaxing morning, the sun shone, Daddy's new kite taken for a test flight. Very successful. No tears. Nothing lost. Bliss... Boxes packed - boxes? what boxes?

1 comment:

Nuella said...

I will not state the obvious.
The first word would be "wish".

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails