Monday

This won't hurt a bit...

I never had a problem with dentists. Until today. What was supposedly an easy peasy wisdom tooth extraction, well, wasn't. So anaesthetics are supposed to numb the pain right? WRONG. It appears that I need half a tonne of the stuff for it to take effect. This is what we discovered this afternoon.
I will now claim to know what it is like to be tortured, as having a tooth pulled with not enough of the numbing juice is something I never want to experience again. But I don't know what's worse, the pain or the shock of what had just occurred?
Thankfully I only had to run across the road to pour my little eyes out and was given fabulous sympathy and comic relief when I shared my grim story and watched the faces grimace and squeal.
Now I am looking forward to feeling my face again, and leaving the dentist alone for a while... and the picture, well, sorry, I had to share it with you. Oh and to my sister who is having hers pulled soon, just make sure you are knocked out cold.

3 comments:

Vaness said...

AHHHHHHHHHH...I just have come round from passing out reading that.
Thankfully I am going under a full anaesthetic in Hospital for these bad boys to come out, have been warned though....you may have a black eye! SUPERCOOL :-(

Nuella said...

That would never happen in the "oul sod"

Anonymous said...

Jen that picture is gross! Hope you're feeling OK... Em

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails