Wednesday

In limbo

So no photos with this one as I am not on my computer. Nor am I at my desk, nor am I in my living room. All belongings are in a ridiculously huge container...somewhere in limbo...while we wait for Saturday to arrive, D Day...or should that be T Day? Total strangers are now up to date with our move as Jack shares our plans with anybody who will listen. My thoughts are particulary distracted by potential colour schemes that will improve the current rag rolled interior finishes gracing our new abode. Thoughts that distract me from having to face so many emotional goodbyes to dear friends. Today however I digressed nicely by visiting not 1 but 3 new bundles who recently graced some dear friends. To top it off, I arrived home to find our blond 4 legged friend (of whose house we are currently staying in) tucking into our bag of curry powder. Mix that with a whole heap of Chinese noodles, yes, uncooked, and spray that with a bit of tabasco, well actually, quite a lot, and we were faced with a rather messy floor and a very dopey dog. Poor Seamus, his eyes were watering... I'm not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails