Thursday

Clever girls

I thought I'd share some of my lovely old (and new) friends who are just terribly clever and deserve a hip hip hooray. So in no favourable order;

My great pal Steph who creatively directs Mokum (yumsky fabrics), and is about to have her first baby (woopeee)
The ridiculously lovely, cleverly creative and very inspiring Tamara Maynes. What this girl can't do with her hands! She has also just appeared in this month's Inside Out, a full spread! Go and treat yourself to some of her gorgeous goodies at The Six Week Boutique

The Polli girls are super, smart, socially conscious and always warm and welcoming. Tess, Maja and Anna, three better ladies you couldn't meet.
And finally, a new creative pal, c/o my sister in London. I will always want to shout out about people who follow their dreams and put their ideas onto paper. Sinead at Ruka Ruka creates original custom made prints for babies, kids and grown ups, and has quite literally done just that!

So ladies, I think you are all Fantabulous and am very happy to have you as friends. Watch out all you others...I may send some glory your way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails