Friday

The Drought breaks...

It's been a pretty good week in the little brick house and I thought I'd share some good news with you. Firstly, I will be visiting my pals in Sydney next week for a whole ten days...good news for me, not so much for Vinnie, who has to stay behind and cook. Secondly, my younger sister will be making a guest appearance in Sydders and we'll get to see each other while she is in transit to the Gold Coast. Woopeee! I will also be in Sydney to help out at my future employers Trade Fair. Yesssireee, that's right, I got myself a job (cue deep sigh of relief). I will be assisting the lovely people at Babes in Arms with their sales and marketing and learning all about the world of online business. I can't wait to start and am quite thrilled to be working with a rather inspiring mother of three. So if you don't hear from me quite so regularly over the next 2 weeks, please forgive me, you'll know the reason why.
Oh and while I'm talking about myself, I am quite proud to say that I have just completed (well a couple of weeks ago actually), my Diploma in Book Editing and Publishing, making that 2 diplomas and 1 degree in total to my name...makes me sound a bit clever doesn't it, hee hee! What else can I brag about, since I'm in the mood? Oh one of my favourite online stores has approached The Brothers Trimm to make a guest appearance on their blog soon. I'm tickled pink and very excited. You'll just have to keep your eyes on the blog to find out who, when and where! Have a terrific weekend and if you like this image, you can buy it here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails