Tuesday

Under the Weather















Just as we neared our departure date for our little trip to Sydney, the vomit bug decided to pay us a visit. Well not all of us, just poor Jack mainly. I must say, he is a brave little puker and never got upset by the pretty rotten event that it is. Instead, he would just say, oh Mummy what a mess, you clean it up? And yes, of course, it was always my delicious job of mopping up the floor, the bed, the car, my hair, my shoulder, Vinnie's shoulder and our bed.
So this morning, after another unsettled night, I was considering putting a halt to this trip until things improved. But the wind must have changed or something, because out of nowhere, our little boy blue turned rosy again, requested Weetbix, toast and some water, none of which came to visit us in any shape or form again. Roll on Sydney and phew says me!

The image above is from http://artistlittlecorner.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails