Friday

Bah Humbug...


When stressed or feeling a little below par, you either eat, or you don't. I eat. It doesn't help of course. It just makes you whinge more that you ate what you shouldn't, then drank what you shouldn't, then thought more about what you thought about in the beginning, that made you eat in the first place.

Today however I had the fortune of ridding my melancholy in the rolling garden of a lovely friend. Surrounded by fresh air, sunshine and an energising babbling brook, it did wonders for my soul. The boys were in their element; a super cool tree house, impressive sandpit, and endless supplies of cars to oogle over, I couldn't really have asked for more of a relaxing Friday. Add to that endless cups of tea and an exceedingly good Mr Kipling mince pie (note mince pie is in the SINGULAR), said melancholy was replaced by some of that well needed Christmas cheer. Ho ho ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails