Monday

Mmm surprises...


It's always when you think you've done something well, that you find something even better and wish you could start over. This is me a lot of the time. My Christmas wreath is my current craft obsession and today, while strolling the beach in Swansea I found these super spiky, star-shaped fronds. They of course found their way back home and have added a new dimension to my organic, recycled, creation. A little more lavender and I am finally happy.
I need to let it go now and move on to something else! The quest to find someone in Hobart to sell me a live Christmas tree.
Anyway, back to my post headline. I got a lovely surprise today, from the tax department of all things... a juicy little tax return cheque that I had almost forgotten about, arriving just in time for the festive spending season. See there IS good in even the most reviled sections of society. Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails