Wednesday

Chasing Calm


So how many of you are enjoying the Christmas chase right now? The chase to get cards written and posted, presents bought, wrapped and sent interstate and overseas, menus written and shopping lists completed, houses scrubbed for Christmas guests, while maintaining a calm and festive composure with oodles of energy to craft with the kids? Hmmm, I thought so...
I have had an 'ínteresting' few days, almost causing traffic chaos when my full shopping trolley rolled out of the car park (thankfully the boys weren't in it!), and causing utter chaos at the post office when the boys threw themselves and the shop contents here, there and everywhere while I tried to calmly write envelopes to my nearest and dearest.
So to you all I wish you, quite simply, Calm... and Peace. Something I relish and will strive for over the holidays.
This post is dedicated to my special friend who is returning to England next week with her precious family. There are people who pass through your life and leave an indellible mark on your heart. This gorgeous woman is such a person and I will miss our late night Skype's and Friday catch-ups. Safe travels dingoes x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute decoration!
Curly xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails