Monday

Christmas Lights, Gingerbread and early nights


I am worn out and it's not even Christmas Day yet. You can tell as there have been so few posts this past week. The reason being that I have a special visitor and the computer is coming off second best.
I come from an emotional bunch of women and when my little sister arrived into Hobart airport I quite simply burst into tears. To have a little bit of family with you at this time of year is very special, especially when you live so far away from them all. The poor girl didn't quite know what she was in for when she thought a trip to Tassie to see her nephews MIGHT be a relaxing holiday. I apologise in advance little lady, we'll try and give you some peace!
Needless to say, we haven't quite managed any late nights at all and are quite pathetic in our ability to stay awake past 8.30pm. Just as well as we'd hate to bump into Santa and interrupt his busy schedule...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, have a great Christmas. I have to say the older I get the more important family becomes, I hope you have a fantastic time with your family around you (oh and by the way your blog is written beautifully)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails