Tuesday

3..2..1..lift off!

I have to admit that I'm feeling a little bit proud. Apart from my lovely friend Emma helping me with my supercool new Brothers Trimm logo, I managed to create the whole Brothers Trimm layout by myself! Ok self glorification over.
Poor Vinnie thinks that he will never see me again as every time he walks down the hall he finds me checking for latest stats, additional Facebook fans or any interesting followers on Twitter. I tell you it's addictive! Or maybe I am a little pathetic.
Anyway I tore myself away to enjoy some family time at the pool while it rained all afternoon. I thoroughly advise not sending your children into the water with regular nappies on. Feeling a little nervous about sending them in bare bottomed (albeit with swimmers on), due to previous mortifying accidents,  I still had to remove said nappies shortly after the initial dip as the poor boys ended up with what looked like inflated marshmallows sagging between their legs! Oh dear. (And before you start commenting or sending me emails, Yes I know swim nappies exist, I just forgot them!) It didn't bother them of course, just embarrassed me, as of course I thought EVERYONE was looking at them. Regardless, you can't beat a good swim to tire out the little ones and miraculously we have them both in bed with minimal fuss tonight. Ah yes, I remember this! Oh and did I mention we haven't had a little heater in our bed for almost a week now? Ahhhhhh

1 comment:

Nuella said...

A very big good luck with your new venture. I will be number 1 fan.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails