Saturday

Life's a Merry Go Round

It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I finally felt like I slept properly after a rather forgetful week of troublesome toddlers, late nights and ridiculous o'clock starts. Add to this the energy required to developing BT, and all in all, I was a basket case come Friday. The pretty Merry Go Round we visited on Monday reminded me of my head, swirling and whoozing up and down, with no sign of stopping in sight.
But just when I was on the brink of committing myself, and ushered out the door to get the pizza, the boys gave in and actually went to bed without World War 5 erupting (we had already experienced 3 and 4 the previous nights). I almost dropped the dinner when I arrived into the living room to find only one person on the couch. What? And only 7.45pm?? Blink Blink...
And so, we jointly breathed a (slightly anxious) sigh of relief and managed to enjoy an uninterrupted evening and night without any visitors. The irony however, was that I was wide awake at 5am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails