Saturday

New Beginnings


It feels like weeks since I last wrote, but here I am, back again to share some new stories with you. Well, the new year is upon us and I am still playing catch up with the last one. I have also been dedicating some serious time to beach research with the boys (as shown here). It has been heaven having my sister here who has been a third arm to me as we chase, splash and dig with the little ones, while at the same time, enjoying sandy sandwiches, sandy fruit, sandy drinks and of course, sandy knickers. A week of blissful sunshine has done wonders for the soul, I almost don't mind my early starts when I see the blue skies from our bedroom window.
Next week is a big week in the life of our youngest. He turns the big ONE and as I watch him walk across the room with my shoes on each arm, I lament the fact that he is no longer our little baby. Where did the past twelve months go? It is going to be an interesting scene watching the present giving ceremony and how many meltdowns his older brother will have over the fact that it is not all about him this time. Hmm another testing moment for us all I fear. Oh the joys of terrible toddler two-dom. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails