Friday

And the Oscar goes to....


So it wasn't to be... When lunchtime came my doubting mind hit overtime. Is it because they are saving the best 'til last, or am I the last on the list to be told thanks, but no thanks? I needed to be somewhere by 2pm, so quickly checking my email, I found it. The PFO. Hmm, no phonecall?
It's funny how it all turns out. Yes the money was great, yes the opportunity would have been fun, but look, what's to be is to be. Fate deals you a funny hand sometimes, and if the first job to come along was the one to take then life would be too easy right? I wonder was it the thrill of actually being offered a role rather than the role itself that was more alluring? Operation Plan B is now in full force. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails