Thursday

A little something for me!


I love shoes. Give me shoe shopping over clothes anyday. Sadly motherhood has all but halted my ability to spend frivolously on my feet, until my sister had a very cute pair delivered to me as a birthday treat. The dainty little yellow sandal that would have fit me three years ago sadly left me struggling with a reminder of Cinderella's ugly sisters attempts at squeezing themselves in to the glass slipper. I had to accept that my post pregnant feet just ain't what they used to be and returned them reluctantly. My disappointment disappeared when the replacement pair arrived today. Oooh I love parcel deliveries! My new supercool flocked flatties are fabulous. All I need now is something to wear with them, oh and somewhere to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails