Thursday

Toilet Training


I have avoided it for long enough, and now it's time. Oh yes, it's toilet training time and I am excited. Hmmmm, no, maybe more anxious ctually...OK so I have made a few vague attempts at introducing the potty to our eldest, getting prematurely excited when he seemed interested, for about a minute. Now that I am planning on returning to work and daycare looms, I really need to get my skates on and get cracking on this sordid task.
I have spent the evening reading up on all things bottom related and am bracing myself for an interesting journey ahead. I have sticker rewards ready, a trip to the knicker shop planned, 20 minute timer set for our new regular trips to the bathroom. I have my positive affirmations drummed in, a dose of patience taken and full faith that we will get through this in one piece and hopefully not ruin the furniture or carpets in the process. Wish us luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails